MEAN GIRLS BOOK TAG! @Kimberley_Bee @FMAbookreviews @potteralda @theVrsha @MrsH_Approved
MEAN GIRLS BOOK TAG
I happened upon this book tag created by The Book Life. 🙂
As a fan of Mean Girls I knew I wanted to give this one a try.
“It’s pronounced like Cady”
Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?
Well, mine wasn’t a character’s name but an author’s name.
I’ve always pronounced Karina Halle like -> hail.
I recently learned it is pronounced like Halle Berry. Oops.
“She doesn’t even go here!”
Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?
I want to dump Logan from The Mistake into The Hook-Up.
I could see Drew and Logan being great friends.
“You go Glen Coco!”
Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.
Freda from Painted Faces had me cheering for her.
She took a leap of faith in nontraditional friendship that had me questioning if I could be friends with Vivica.
“Get in loser, we’re going shopping!”
How long do you typically spend at a book shop?
I could spend all day at the bookstore.
“It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!”
Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?
Connor Cobalt from Kiss the Sky.
Love that man especially after his Magic Mike moment.
“I can’t help it that I’m popular.”
Which over-hyped book were you cautious about reading?
Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn.
Everyone loved it and I figured I end up being the black sheep of me friends.
But nope, I loved it. Worth the hype.
“She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.”
We all love Regina George. Name a villain you just love to hate.
Tarryn Fisher made a character that I HATED but I loved the book because of how much I hated that character. *lol*
Leah Smith from Dirty Red.
“I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.”
Your favorite fictional parents.
I really love Bibi from The Night Horde of SoCal series by Susan Fanetti.
Even though Bibi’s child is grown and married she still the mother for the mc club her husband is the President for.
She captures the heart of what motherhood and being a wife is all about.
“That is so Fetch!”
Which book or series would you love to catch on?
Well, I think Signal Bend series by Susan Fanetti needs more readers!!!
I personally love all 3 series created by Ms. Fanetti.
So much so that me along with some of my friends created a FB fan page for others who want to discuss her books- Susan’s FANetties
✿•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•✿
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!
Since I’m such a good friend I’m going to TAG…
Kim @ Reading in the Red Room
Kara @ Book Babes Unite
FMA @ Feeding My Addiction
Angy @ Collector of Book Boyfriends
Vrsha @ Peek At My Book Review
Okay, I didn’t use all the questions. Here is a list of more questions in case you want to use them.
• Boo, You Whore. – Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes.
• I Just Have A Lot Of Feelings. – What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?
• “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” – Describe your ideal character to read about.
• “You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.” – Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
• “On Wednesdays we wear pink!” – Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?
• Nice Wig Janice, What’s It Made Of? – Your Mom’s Chest Hair! – Which character’s one liners would you love to claim for your own?