MEAN GIRLS BOOK TAG
I happened upon this book tag created by The Book Life. 🙂
As a fan of Mean Girls I knew I wanted to give this one a try.
I’ve always pronounced Karina Halle like -> hail.
I recently learned it is pronounced like Halle Berry. Oops.
I could see Drew and Logan being great friends.
She took a leap of faith in nontraditional friendship that had me questioning if I could be friends with Vivica.
I could spend all day at the bookstore.
Love that man especially after his Magic Mike moment.
Everyone loved it and I figured I end up being the black sheep of me friends.
But nope, I loved it. Worth the hype.
Tarryn Fisher made a character that I HATED but I loved the book because of how much I hated that character. *lol*
Leah Smith from Dirty Red.
Even though Bibi’s child is grown and married she still the mother for the mc club her husband is the President for.
She captures the heart of what motherhood and being a wife is all about.
I personally love all 3 series created by Ms. Fanetti.
So much so that me along with some of my friends created a FB fan page for others who want to discuss her books- Susan’s FANetties.
✿•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•✿
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!
Since I’m such a good friend I’m going to TAG…
Kim @ Reading in the Red Room
Kara @ Book Babes Unite
FMA @ Feeding My Addiction
Angy @ Collector of Book Boyfriends
Vrsha @ Peek At My Book Review
Okay, I didn’t use all the questions. Here is a list of more questions in case you want to use them.
• Boo, You Whore. – Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes.
• I Just Have A Lot Of Feelings. – What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?
• “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” – Describe your ideal character to read about.
• “You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.” – Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
• “On Wednesdays we wear pink!” – Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?
• Nice Wig Janice, What’s It Made Of? – Your Mom’s Chest Hair! – Which character’s one liners would you love to claim for your own?
8 thoughts on “MEAN GIRLS BOOK TAG! @Kimberley_Bee @FMAbookreviews @potteralda @theVrsha @MrsH_Approved”
Hilarious!! Love this! I’m going to follow your advise on the Signal Bends series =)
Yay!!! I can’t wait to hear what you think! 🙂
Oh I love those answers and your gifs are hilarious :p
I agree with Painted Faces and the library comment…
thanks!!! I loved your answers too!!! I’m so glad you played along. <3
Thanks for finding this awesome game & for making me play! So much fun 😉
LOL…I knew you love this one!! #moviebuff