Get ready for another binge-worthy romance from New York Times bestselling author Elle Kennedy!
College was supposed to be my chance to get over my ugly-duckling complex and spread my wings. Instead, I wound up in a sorority full of mean girls. I already have a hard time fitting in, so when my Kappa Chi sisters issue the challenge, I can’t say no.
The dare: seduce the hottest new hockey player in the junior class.
Conor Edwards is a regular at Greek Row parties…and in Greek Row sorority beds. He’s the one you fall for before you learn that guys like him don’t give girls like me a second glance. Except Mr. Popular throws me for a loop—rather than laughing in my face, he does me a solid by letting me take him upstairs to pretend we’re getting busy.
Even crazier, now he wants to keep pretending. Turns out Conor loves games, and he thinks it’s fun to pull the wool over my frenemies’ eyes.
But resisting his easy charm and surfer-boy hotness is darn near impossible. Though I’m realizing there’s much more to Conor’s story than his fan club can see.
And the longer this silly ruse goes on, the greater the danger of it all blowing up in my face.
LOVE THIS SERIES!!
THE DATING GAME questions with Conor & Taylor:
1. TAYLOR, WHAT DID YOU KNOW ABOUT CONOR PRIOR TO MEETING HIM? ”He’s on the hockey team and a regular face at the parties on Greek Row. A regular face in the sorority beds on Greek Row, too. But his real claim to fame is being arguably the hottest new guy in the junior class.”
2. WHAT DID YOU THINK OF TAYLOR WHEN YOU FIRST SAW HER? ”She’s like a walking pinup girl.”
3. CONOR, FOR YOUR FAKE RELATIONSHIP HOW’D YOU MAKE IT OFFICIAL? ”Taylor March, will you do me the incredible honor of updating your relationship status [on Facebook] and becoming my fake girlfriend?.”
4. PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU SAID TO TAYLOR’S MOM WHEN YOU FIRST MET HER. “Nice to meet you, Doctor Mom – I mean Doctor Marsh. F*ck.”
5. TAYLOR, PLEASE SUM UP YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CONOR. ”Sometimes we make all the wrong decisions, end up in all the wrong places, and still find exactly where we’re supposed to be. Conor’s my happy accident. My wrong place, wrong time, exactly right guy.”
Now you’ve gotten to know a little more about Conor & Taylor. A story about Mr. Popular and the wallflower where a sorority party dare kicks off their fake relationship.
THE DARE is the fourth book in a spin-off series: Briar U. It can be read as a standalone. It’s a sports/college romance that revolves around a fake relationship that turns real. Along the way, their past comes to haunt them. Fans of this genre are going to love this book.