While watching some booktubers I found this tag.
The Book Life is the originator of the Taylor Swift Book Tag.
I found some extra ones others have done. I moved some of the questions around but overall it’s the same as the video. From the song title and the description you pick a book or character that matches the description for you.
1. WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER ➜ pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Everyone seems to love this author and her books. I was looking forward to reading this one but it didn’t work for me. You can see my review here.
2. RED ➜ pick a book with a RED cover.
I have this in paperback! I really enjoyed this book. Here’s my review.
3. LOVE STORY ➜ pick a book with forbidden love.
I’ve read this 4 times. Loved it. Read about it here.
4. I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE ➜ pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
Javier! Love that man! Read about him here.
5. INNOCENT (written b/c of Kanye West!) ➜ pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
When I read this series, ages ago, my eldest daughter ruined the last couple books for me. She came home all excited and started telling me ALL ABOUT IT with spoilers and all. She now claims she was trying to impress me.
6. TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR ➜ pick a book that made you cry a lot.
Oh, I can’t even talk about it. You can read it about here.
7. FOREVER AND ALWAYS ➜ pick your favorite book couple.
Isaac & Lilli are perfect together. They make me smile.
8. EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED ➜ pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
9. SHAKE IT OFF ➜ pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
10. THE BEST DAY ➜ pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
11. YOU BELONG WITH ME ➜ pick your most anticipated book release.
12. COME BACK, BE HERE ➜ pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much