The Big Bang Theory book tag
My awesome friend, Angy from Collector of Book Boyfriends & Girlfriends created this FUN book tag. As a fan of watching TV I couldn’t wait to do this one. I’m going to use THE BIG BANG THEORY for this tv book tag.
How To Play:
1) pick a tv show
2) then use gifs, memes, etc of that show to describe books and characters
It’s as easy as that – Here we go.
1. Name your favorite author that you’d do anything to meet her/him in person.
I’d love to meet Susan Fanetti.
I find her fascinating. I could totally picture us hanging out and dancing; maybe?!
2. Name the book that made you question your sanity.
Actually it wasn’t one book but the a series. Tristan & Danika series by R.K. Lilley. The angst made me crazy in a good way. I loved this series but it tested my sanity.
3. Name your number one book boyfriend
Wow, there’s so many. Hmmmm…#1. I’d guess I’d pick Connor from Kiss The Sky by Krista & Becca Ritchie.
4. Name the arc you’ve received that made you super excited.
There are so many that I was super excited for but I’m going to go with Love, In English by Karina Halle because it was my first arc paperback copy. Nothing like holding a real book.
5. Name the book you literally devoured.
I couldn’t put down Made by JM Darhower. It’s a huge book but once I started it I knew there was no way I could stop reading it. It was THAT good.
6. Name the last book that left you with a huge book hangover.
I always get the worse hangover after I finish a book by Susan Fanetti. The next two to three books I read after one of her books are always just okay.
7. Name an addition to a series that you didn’t except and made you super happy.
The whole The Original Sinners Series by Tiffany Reisz had me in shock because I didn’t know what to except but I loved it.
8. Name the hottest book you’ve ever read.
Oh, this is hard but I guess I’d have to say the Reasonable Doubt series by Whitney Gracia Williams.
9. Name your favorite stand alone series.
I love the Hopeless series by Colleen Hoover. It had me laughing and crying.
Here are a few more that I didn’t use but I’m putting them here for others to use:
•Name the most unexpected plot in a book you’ve ever read.
•Name the book boyfriends you’d totally would love to see all together in the same book.
•Name one character you’d fight your ass off for him/her.
Can’t wait to see yours!