I’ve seen this tag around the blogosphere and I tried to figure out who originated it but I’ve come up empty handed. Sorry, I’m not able to give credit to whomever started it.
Here’s how you play:
I will give a list of 10 books. You have to list the books, and then write one sentence that either, relates to what you think of when reading the book or something about the book, and then a gif to show your reaction.
Then, tag people and list ten books for them to do this with!
When you receive this make sure you mention who tagged you and pass it on!
Blew my mind.
I cried my way through this book.
When I close my eyes this is all I see. #Connor
In 2012 this was my first introductions to this genre.
The angst in this series made me cRaZy.
All my friends loved it but it was just okay for me.
Hell yea to Vegas and rockstars!
Here’s a case of it’s me not the book.
I was emotionally drained when I finished this book.
I love this book something hard – #forbidden romance at it’s best.
Alright ladies – “you can do this”
And here are your books!
(if you haven’t read one fill in with your own pick)
1. Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn
2. Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
3. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
4. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
5. The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
7. Tangled by Emma Chase
8. On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
9. Black Lies by Alessandra Torre
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth