Romance books have some great dads who make our hearts swoon. These men listed below are fathers either by their own loins or from their hearts but either way they’re great dads none-the-less. They’re listed in no particular order:
1. Michael ‘Demon’ from Shadow & Soul ➜ Michael “Demon” Van Buren is an enforcer with the Night Horde SoCal. He is a man tormented by his past, by the beast that lurks in his soul. He wants nothing more than to have love and a family, to be a good father to his young son, to have a home. But the experiences of his life have warped him, and he despairs of ever having, or deserving, the chance. Review
3. Reece Hatfield from The Mad Tatter ➜ Reece Hatfield has just one rule when it comes to falling in love: don’t fucking do it. There’s no room in his life for another person. He can barely keep a handle on things as it is. A shadow of the man he used to be, Reece spends his days tattooing, the artist inside of him longing for the chance to do something different. Review
4. Theo from Rooted ➜ Writer and widower Theo Wilde is living in Paris for several months, with the mission to write his next book. His grown sons, worried that he is too much alone, push him into the city to meet someone new. He’s not enthusiastic, but he makes a promise to try. Review
Stephanie from Belgian Naughty Reader Book Blog recommends:
5. Zack Grantham from Zack ➜ Rising star Zack Grantham has been stuck in a downward spiral of grief that has put his career on hold. Back on the road with the Carolina Cold Fury, still crippled by emotional baggage, and now a single dad, he’s in need of some serious help with his son. Review | Stephanie’s Review
6. Stanton from Overruled ➜ Stanton’s a man with a plan. And for a while, life was going according to that plan.
Until the day he receives an invitation to the wedding of his high school sweetheart, the mother of his beloved ten-year-old daughter. Jenny is getting married—to someone who isn’t him. Review
7. Till from Fighting Silence ➜ I’ve always been a fighter. With parents who barely managed to stay out of jail and two little brothers who narrowly avoided foster care [essentially raising his brothers on his own]. Review
8. Ben from Deep ➜ Ben knows Lizzy is off limits. Completely and utterly. She’s his best friend’s little sister now, and no matter how hot the chemistry is between them, no matter how sweet and sexy she is, he’s not going to go there. But when Ben is forced to keep the one girl he’s always had a weakness for out of trouble in Sin City, he quickly learns that what happens in Vegas, doesn’t always stay there. Review
FMA from Feeding My Addiction recommends:
9. Brody from Room For You ➜ Kacie Jensen has one main priority in her life: raising her twin daughters, Lucy and Piper. Ever since her ex—the girls’ father—vanished four years ago, Kacie’s sworn to keep her head in her studies and her heart out of trouble. But when hockey star Brody Murphy washes up on the front steps of the Cranberry Inn during a raging storm, he awakens a hunger in Kacie that she’s long forgotten…and he opens her eyes to a life she never thought was possible. My Review | FMA’s Review
Katy from Slut Sistas recommends:
10. Jake Spears from The Will ➜ While Josephine was trotting the globe, retired boxer Jake Spear was living in the same small town as Lydia. There was nothing disguised about Jake. Including the fact he made a habit of making very bad decisions about who to give his love. My Review | Katy’s Review
Pictures don’t necessarily match the dads and their kids in the book.
Have you meet these dads? Which is your favorite?
Who would you add to this list?